[Samba] Samba PDC + LDAP without local Unix accounts?

Flatfender flatfender at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:30:46 GMT 2005

Related to this topic,  I haven't followed the developments in
Samba/FreeBSD for 6 months or so.  Does Samba 3.0.10/FreeBSD 5.3 work
with LDAP/NSSwitch/Winbind.  I know at one point the getgrent/getpwent
stuff didn't work so you couldn't enumerate native windows groups.
Has all this been fixed?  I would like to begin building a new samba
box but don't want to waste my time on this combination to find out it
still doesn't work

Thank you,

Matt Pusateri