[Samba] Samba-3 PDC: Home directories in other machine

Juan José Vidal juanjova at um.es
Thu Jan 20 13:05:09 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've a Samba-3 PDC LDAP Based and I want to put the home directories in
other machine. It's impossible that this machine was a BDC; this machine
only exports via NFS.

My idea is mount via NFS this machine in my Samba-3 PDC machine
(i.e: /users/), and share this directory from my users.

Is it possible?

I've searched, but nothing... Some links??

Thanks!
PD: My english is odd, I know...

Juan José Vidal Agustín
Universidad de Murcia
(ÁTICA)
Área de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas
Proyecto SOFTLA - Software Libre y Abierto Universidad de Murcia
Edificio Ática, Campus Univ. de Espinardo
E-30100 Murcia (SPAIN)

Tlf.: +34 968 39 8741