[Samba] User in passdb, but getpwnam() fails!

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Wed Jan 19 07:07:04 GMT 2005

I'm using Mandrake 10.0, the nsswitch.conf file is already configured, and
from getent passwd, i can see the user name that I'm using, BTW I tried to
reconfigure everything from the begining again, and now I can login using
the root password, but stilll not as a Domain user, still the same problem
getpwnam() fails,