Antwort: Re: [Samba] sambaPwdMustChange

Mathias.Wohlfarth at mw-eb.de Mathias.Wohlfarth at mw-eb.de
Mon Jan 17 16:09:01 GMT 2005

with acctflags set to UX our users are not forced to changed the password,
but the dialog to change the password comes up, when the password is
expired. The User can cancel the dialog. So we set sambaPwdMustChange to
9999999999 and have peace.
regards MW

Mathias Wohlfarth EDV-Beratung
Thomas-Mann-Str.1