[Samba] Two Samba Servers in one domain ?

remote remote at leat.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jan 17 13:17:11 GMT 2005

>it's possible, but only 1 can be PDC.

Yes, but I don´t want either of them to be the PDC anyway.
I have a small network with official IPs (some Windows, some Linux) and two computing clusters with a range of private IPs each. Each cluster is connected to the machines on the official IP range via a gateway machine with two NICs, one for the private and one for the official IP range. Several directories on the cluster nodes are mounted to the respective gateway box via NFS and I now to try to make these directories available to the Windows machines via SAMBA. Is this possible with only one Samba server ? If so, how ?

Thanks,

Jörg