[Samba] SUSE 9.2

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Sat Jan 15 15:53:23 GMT 2005

Hi Jody,

I had the exact same problem when I started running a Samba PDC. My
passdb backend was an OpenLDAP server however (which is the same
physical server). In this case, the Samba account users should be able
to login to the Samba server also and that I achieved by configuring
pam_ldap on the Samba/LDAP server. This resolved the issue of xsession
for me.
I don't know how this can help, but something is better than nothing I
guess.

Prakash