[Samba] Performance problems with 3.0.10

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jan 14 22:15:13 GMT 2005

I am having some problems. Apparently one of my machines that is used
as a print monitor (running the queues on a Win98 screen) with the default
'lpq cache time=' value was running at 100% CPU. I'm not sure what's
causing it and haven't had the time to mess with tracing, etc, yet. But
that problem has been reported to me a number of times so far. I forget
what the default is, but before someone warns me (I had proposed using = 5
to solve the print queue problem) about my settings I just wanted to
mention that. ;)

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630