[Samba] Help with samba

Sebastian Sola sebassola at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 19:43:04 GMT 2005

Ok,

I did change all to probe just with one user. The same
/home/cotiza directory, with 775 mode

In user1 computer's: mount -t smbfs -o
username=user4(the owner of
/home/cotiza),password=xxxxx,fmask=775,dmask=775

user1 can mount /home/cotiza but, if we try to make a
directory inside, the mode for the new directory are
o+rwx g+rx a+rx, so they cannot save anything inside.