[Samba] URGENT winbind - New DOMAIN but old DOMAIN not CHANGING - Resent

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Thu Jan 13 15:27:31 GMT 2005

Chris,

Windows networking plus LDAP and Kerberos makes use of the following ports:

137 and 138 - UDP
88, 135, 139, 389, 445, 636 - TCP

Check in your /etc/services file to see what each of these ports are used for.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member