[Samba] Multiple Permissions within a share for the same userid

Bart Hendrix hendrix at worldpilot.nl
Thu Jan 13 06:22:48 GMT 2005

Hi Tom.

The most easiest way is to create two shares, but you can also set with
setfacl the rights. Then you don't have to use the readlist and writelist in
samba.conf. With this tool you can set rights for every share / folder in
this share, or one folder in a share.

If you want to learn more about setfacl: google is one of your best friends.

Greetz Bart