[Samba] Re: LDAP unable to add Idmap

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Thu Jan 13 02:56:46 GMT 2005

thanks, just noticed it, my ldap.conf and smbldap_conf confgig didn't match,
one was group and the other was groups, any way my problem now is I can't
login to the domain after succesfully joining the domain from a W2K
workstation, "Domain not available", should I user another subject for this
problem,