[Samba] Multiple Permissions within a share for the same userid

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Wed Jan 12 21:43:28 GMT 2005

Simply what I would like to create is the following

Default, the share is read only
The share has a write list, for admins allowed to update the share

Now for the twist...
Read Only Users have ability to write to one dir within the share

Any simple way to configure this, or is two shares easier? Here is the share as it stands today...

[blablabla]
    comment = Bla Bla Bla
    browseable = no
    path = /shares/blablabla
    guest ok = no
    read only = yes
    write list = mradmin

And lets say I would like to allow /shares/blablabla/app/logs to be a user writable directory tree.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems