[Samba] Off line folders

Richard Green richard at atomic-x.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 21:58:51 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone knows how to make working offline less
distruptive, I'm happy to sync on logoff and logon but is there any way
to stop the window popping up and displaying progress? I would rather
have it all done in the background and not be notified of syncronisation
errors. Any ideas?

Cheers Rich