[Samba] smb vfs modules queries

caas it caas_it at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 6 13:24:29 GMT 2005

I am using samba-3.0.7 on kernel version 2.6.5-3
(client as well as server).
I traced the exact function calling sequence when a
"mkdir" command is given at the client side.
I got stuck at the server side,

	source/smbd/vfs.c - vfs_MkDir() -
SMB_VFS_MKDIR(conn,name,mode)  (line no 357)

Could anyone please tell me exactly where is the
vfs_ops struct initialised, and which function will
actually get called in the above call, for the
described case?

Also, I set up the log level as 100 in the smb.conf
file, but the DEBUG statements in the code executed at
the client side are not seen in the log files at the
client, as they can be seen at the server side. What
needs to be done so that all these DEBUG statements
are seen in the client log files?