[Samba] LDAP+samba dc docs

Koenraad Lelong samba.k.lelong at ace-electronics.be
Thu Jan 6 10:27:11 GMT 2005

Arno Seidel wrote:
> Koenraad Lelong wrote:
>

> Hi Koenraad,
>
> what Distribution of SuSe do you use??
> in the Enterprise server of suse you can setup a ldap-server as
> "authentification source" with yast.
> p.s. the latest Enterprise Server (SuSE) is available for free download
> on novell.com/linux ...
>
> regards

This is becoming OT, but the last I used was 9.1Pro. And I think that
the "authentification source" means what server to use. I didn't fully
explore this option, but as far as I remember, this didn't lead to
setting up a server, to use as a source for authentification. Maybe SLES
is different.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong