[Samba] LDAP+samba dc docs

Hans du Plooy hansdp at newingtoncs.co.za
Thu Jan 6 07:51:37 GMT 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 09:22, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> I think there was a recent post of you, which says all authentication,
> including Linux, should go through LDAP. If this is correct, I think
> this should be stressed in all documents concerning Samba/LDAP.

Hi Koenraad,

I did post the LDAP athentication issue, but that was to a different list -
post content was slightly different.  SUSE offers LDAP authentication but I
had trouble getting it setup.  Apart from samba I need to have other things
work with LDAP too.

Thanks for your reply and to John H Terpstra

Dankie
--
Kind regards
Hans du Plooy