[Samba] Article about Samba for "Software 2.0 Extra!"

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Wed Jan 5 16:48:45 GMT 2005

Dawid,

You are welcome to use any chapter of my book "Samba-3 by Example" for this
magasine. I would suggest chapter 5 or 6 as it is they are the most
interesting. A future article could be based on Chapters 8 and/or 9.

This book is part of the official Samba documentation. It has also been
published by Prentice-Hall (Addison Wesley). It provides completely canned
network solutions for a series of progessively larger and more complex
networks. If an administrator chooses the chapter that represents his
business need and then follows each step carefully he/she will have a fully
functional network implementation.

If you would like me to write a specific separate article I could do that, but
not before your deadline.

You can download the "Samba-3 by Example" book from the Samba web site. It has
been released under the GPL license terms. All I ask is that you give proper
attribution in your publication. The URL is:

	http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

If you visit http://www.samba.org/samba/docs you will also find links to the
HTML version.

Kindest regards,