(Fwd) Re: [Samba] second samba problem

Christoph Galuschka christoph.galuschka at tikom.at
Wed Jan 5 15:50:54 GMT 2005

Hello,

the problem with this error is, allthough I tried both settings, I
upgraded from 2.2.3a to 2.2.12 because of a bug in rpcclient -
> adddriver.
The configuration is still untouched. Even when I switch back
to 2.2.3a it doesn't work.
And now the funny thing, I have a second box which is
configured/compiled exactly the same way as the first one, and
on this box it works

regards
Christoph
Date sent:      	Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:32:18 -0600
From:           	"Gerald (Jerry) Carter" <jerry at samba.org>
To:             	christoph.galuschka at tikom.at
Copies to:      	samba at lists.samba.org
Subject:        	Re: [Samba] second samba problem

TI.KOM Tirol Kommunikation GmbH
Eduard-Wallnöfer-Platz 2
A-6010 Innsbruck

Neuer Markt 1/2
A-1010 Wien

Ing. Christoph Galuschka
Lead Consultant

Tel.:  +43 512 902 2832
Fax:   +43 512 902 2850
Mobil: +43 676 666 2832
eMail: christoph.galuschka at tikom.at
http://www.tikom.at
This email is confidential and may also be legally privileged.
If you have received this email in error, you are in notice of
its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please
do not copy or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.

sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
TI.KOM Tirol Kommunikation GmbH.

Please contact our Office on +43 512 902 2801 or
+43 1 902 2841 or e-mail office at tikom.at if you require further
assistance.