[Samba] Slow network and 100% CPU

spu at corman.be spu at corman.be
Tue Jan 4 11:59:39 GMT 2005

The problem is very difficult, because is only windows 9x computers that
have problem. no with windows 2000.

Any idea ?

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

             Stéphane Purnelle
             <stephane.purnell
             e at tiscali.be>                                               A
                                       samba at lists.samba.org
             03/01/2005 19:13                                           cc
                                       serge.tome at corman.be,
                                       stephane.purnelle at corman.be
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: [Samba] Slow network and 100%
                                       CPU

The problem of nscd was runningout out of file gandles is due to an
incorrect glibc.
nscd and the correct glibc correct version is very important.  It's not
this problem.

The problem is very odd, some compuets hangs as soon as one types
something in a spreadsheet for example.

Collins, Kevin a écrit :

>I don't know if this is your problem, but I had a similar problem with
Samba