[Samba] Re: a question about acl's... [solution]

Xavi León Javier.Leon-Gutierrez at upc.edu
Tue Jan 4 09:01:02 GMT 2005

Spike wrote:

> Xavi,
>
>  Did you try it out?  I tried it at our site and it didn't appear to work.
>
> spike

yes, i tried and it works, with windows and linux clients. Do you have looked
arround permissions of the folders?

I have all the folders with root.admin permisions (root and group admin) to rwx
and other with no permissions (this in server side -> linux with samba)
Then, If i want a group to see a folder i grant the access in rwx mode for this
group with acl's.
I supose it's the problem, the correct permissions. I hope you will get working it!

Xavi