[Samba] Issues with Solaris 9, and ADS

Spike Burkhardt burkhardt.richard at ssd.loral.com
Mon Jan 3 16:23:24 GMT 2005

David & all,

   It seems like there's 2 problems.  In my understanding of Samba a UNIX
account is required in any case.   As to the second problem with the realm,
could you please post your smb.conf?  I'm not sure what would cause that problem
other than being in the wrong workgroup or pointing to the wrong AD server.

spike