[Samba] Re: Error messages every 32min after Win2k security update

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Jan 1 22:25:50 GMT 2005

First I did a complete workstation reload which utilizes DOS and Win2K. I got some connection resets in the log.

Then I copied 4.9GB of files from the server down to the workstation, no resets in the logs.

Thus, possibly the DOS client caused some resets, or maybe IPL's of the workstation, but not file transfer while booted into Win2K SP4 with all of the latest hot fixes installed.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems