[Samba] Re: Error messages every 32min after Win2k security update

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Jan 1 21:03:52 GMT 2005

Typically connection resets are a hardware based problem - LAN cable first, the NIC or hub/switch.

I just happen to use Debian Sarge here, and have a PDC running that level of Samba, AND Win2K SP4 where I just got around to those M$ hot fixes. Just for you I'll pull a few hundred MB over the wire
after clearing out all of the Samba logs and see that things looks clean here.

None of the Win2K patches "seemed" to be the TCP/IP stack, thus I'll have to bet M$ is probably in the clear on this one and you just have HW issues of some sort.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems