[Samba] Resource deadlock avoided

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Feb 28 08:48:34 GMT 2005

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for your reply.
Interesting.

Mine is when I use smbmount and try to copy off a users 'active' Outlook
.pst file.

Anyone else know anything about this ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."