[Samba] Debugging Privilege and Samba 3.0.11

JLB jlb at twu.net
Fri Feb 25 19:21:41 GMT 2005

I apologize for being so flippant and unhelpful (although in my defense,
I posted the links to the various password tools in order to -be- helpful.
They got me some major brownie points the other day when a client's
"network administrator" (a Windows-only user) was unaware of the existence
of either Snadboy's Revelation -or- the NT password-resetting boot disk
thingee (both of which she found highly useful and time-saving). Tools
like this are so handy!)

--
J. L. Blank, Systems Administrator, twu.net