[Samba] cannot log in to domain on samba3

Alexandr Harlampov alh at melexis.com
Fri Feb 25 12:50:28 GMT 2005

Could someone advise me what to do with a such problem:
I have a domain on samba-3.0.9-1 on linux redhat 7.3. And it worked
properly,
but recently several users (pc with Win XP) became not able to log in to
domain (error message
looks like : Controller of domain is down or Account of your computer
isn't found), but at the same time
the rest of users is able to log in. next day other users became not
able to connect ... (though here are several
ones which connect without problems).
in a logfile i see the such suspicious strings:
  Got user=[] domain=[] workstation=[wrkst001] len1=1 len2=0
  secrets_fetch failed!
  no entry for trusted domain MYDOMAIN found

I have checked everything as I know. But couldn't solve the problem .

Sasha