[Samba] Testing LDAP: ssh connection refused

sania maro marosania at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 24 17:38:46 GMT 2005

Really sorry!
I enabled PAM authentication in my sshd_conf file and
I restarted the sshd deamon but I still get a
"Permission denied" message when I try to connect to
my PDC using a LDAP account:
  #ssh testuser at 127.0.0.1
  testuser at 127.0.0.1's password: -->I type the
password
  Permission denied, please try again.

 --- William Enestvedt <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> a