[Samba] Re: ldap / username issue

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 23 05:47:43 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 09:34 -0600, Chris McKeever wrote:
> wondering if anyone has any suggestions on this - beating my head
> against the wall - thanks
>

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:11:48 -0600, Chris McKeever <techjedi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > thanks for the reply -
> > nscd is not running, nor is installed

> > > Is nscd running?
----
Methinks that you should be looking at your DSA with some type of GUI
like GQ or phpldapadmin - where you might discover subtle differences in
the entries that are causing this behavior.

There are of course limits on the number of records returned from an
ldap query and I don't have a DSA that would reach those limits to
conduct experiments.

Craig