[Samba] Terminal server settings.

Arnault Teissier roswel at assonetworx.com
Wed Feb 23 04:14:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 14:20 +0500, Ilia Chipitsine wrote:
> we are running samba + w2k3/terminal, which is domain member.

It's exactly what I want to do :)

> the only difference with AD domain is that samba doesn't allow separate
> "terminal" profile settings.

Ok, so how do you define if a users can logon a Terminal server, their
policy, and mainly their terminal server profile path?

I use to map a drive to their workstation home directory, and to provide
them an other home directory for Terminal server, is it possible with
samba?

Should be ok if this settings are definied for all my users. But i
cannot find any information about how to define it. Any documentation?
Do I have to define it staticly in my smb.conf? if yes, how to do it?

Cheers,

Arnault Teissier