[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (really stuck)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Feb 21 14:43:35 GMT 2005

Hi guys,

I've finally got this working.
All I did was set the timezone to GMT and then adjust the time using 'date'
so that it matched our current localtime in South Africa.
Everything now seems to work 100%.

Could it be that Samba only follows GMT time ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."