[Samba] {Bounce} Unsolicited Commercial Email Rejected

Green Apple Spam Filter spamcop at greenapple.com
Sat Feb 19 19:56:29 GMT 2005

The recipient has requested to have their mails scanned for Spam.

Our UCE (Spam) detectors have been triggered by a message you sent:
  To: wildflower at greenapple.com
  Subject: Wildflower, Ġėţ ready for Romáňćė in 15 míns - Ġėţ  Ċĩàĺĩŝ  softatábs at  upto   80℅    Ðĩŝćõùʼnţ
  Date: Sat Feb 19 14:56:29 2005

This message has been rejected.

If the message is not Spam, please resend it with a modified subject
line and message body.

If a spammer is spoofing your email address and you did not send this
message, please disregard. All of our bounce-back messages are tagged
with the word "{Bounce}" in the subject. This can be used as the basis
of a message rule in your email reader so as to automatically discard
such emails.

If you have any questions, or you believe you have received this
message in error, please contact us or your network administrator.

--
Postmaster at Green Apple, Inc.
spamcop at greenapple.com
740-653-9890