[Samba] Re: Re: netbios fw pls help

nick Niko at zadar.net
Sat Feb 19 13:35:40 GMT 2005

Thanks,

yes it is possible and I see all shares on w2k server, now have changed in
GLOBAL (samba)
wins=yes.
At this moment works net view \\server  (server is nb name for my w2k
server).

Now I'm remote winXP user connected via dial in and also can use remote
desktop to connect terminal services but still cant see my PC on network
neighbourhood.

mail: niko at zadar.net

news:421731E6.8070600 at matthiasspork.de...