[Samba] Re: netbios fw pls help

nick Niko at zadar.net
Sat Feb 19 11:13:53 GMT 2005

Thanks Matthias,

having the problem to explain my situation.
I have win2k server and linux server runung vpn and samba in a same network.
Need to connect remote subnet through linux vpn . Now it is possible. I can
see all workgroup component but cant join subnet client to workgroup and
cant share subnet resources.
Any idea?
news:42171BD1.8060802 at matthiasspork.de...