[Samba] Re: rpcclient error / printer driver issue

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Feb 14 15:42:01 GMT 2005

How about this one (on 3.0.11, matter of fact)?

rpcclient $> enumdrivers

[Windows NT x86]
Printer Driver Info 1:
         Driver Name: [HP 2500C Series Printer]

Printer Driver Info 1:
         Driver Name: [HP 2500C Series PS3]

rpcclient $> getdriver "HP 2500C Series PS3"
Error opening printer handle for HP 2500C Series PS3!
result was NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL

Thanks for any advice. I don't think I've gone and screwn anything up. :)

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630