[Samba] Re: Using SeMachineAccountPrivilege returns NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_PRIVILEGE

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Mon Feb 14 15:32:52 GMT 2005

This may be a silly question, but did you make sure to set:

enable privileges = yes

...in smb.conf? I assume so or the previous step should not have worked,
but... it explains the original message too. Try:

net rpc rights list accounts

...and see what that gives you.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630