[Samba] Samba 3.0.10 - Error With Latest Win2K Patches

Doug VanLeuven roamdad at sonic.net
Sun Feb 13 00:50:05 GMT 2005

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Justin Piszcz wrote:
>
> | I have found the problem; it was a single patch
> | from microsoft, remove it and fixed! :)
>
> which patch ?  We'll need to fix Samba to work with it.

Samba 3.0.11, AIX 5.2 & linux RH9 2.4.20-28.9smp
win2000 clients all current hotfixes and winXP all current hotfixes are
not having any problem dragging files to and from samba 3.0.11.
Samba servers are 2003 AD native mode member machines.
I have sendfile disabled on both OS otherwise mostly defaults.

Regards, Doug