[Samba] Problem compiling samba 3.0.11

Bruno Gimenes Pereti pereti at ump.edu.br
Fri Feb 11 19:06:18 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have a samba server running samba 3.0.10 compiled from source with this
configuration options:

./configure --with-ldap --with-smbmount --with-pam --with-quotas --with-utmp
 --with-acl-support --with-winbind

It's running on a redhat 7.1, the kernel is 2.2.20 with acl. Samba is
authenticating to OpenLDAP 2.2.20.

I think this is what you need to know about my server.
Here comes the problem, when I try to compile samba 3.0.11 with this same
options I get no error or warning running configure but I get a lot of
"undefined reference to " in various modules and warnings when compiling.
I think there is something I need to update but I don't know what.
I really need the new privilege feature! Can someone help me to find what I
must do to be able to compile samba 3.0.11?

TIA,

Bruno Gimenes Pereti.