[Samba] Incorrect disk size reported at 20.0 MB

Richard Felkins richardf at gefion.gso.saic.com
Fri Feb 11 15:47:34 GMT 2005

All,

I'm recently seeing an issue with how Samba is reporting
the disk space available from a NFS share.  Checking the
properties from a PC system displays all mapped network
drives as having 20.0 MB size with zero free disk space
available.  We updated to Samba version 3.0.11 this morning
with no change in results.  I have checked the bug reports
and haven't found anything that resembles this problem.
Any ideas where I might look?

Richard.

Richard L. Felkins           SAIC Systems
10260 Campus Point Dr. MS-A  Email: richardf at gso.saic.com
San Diego, CA 92121          Phone: 858-826-3321 Cell: 858-354-4563