[Samba] Re: Preventing deletion of folders under a SAMBA share: SOLVED

Josir Gomes josir at ig.com.br
Thu Feb 10 12:23:42 GMT 2005

Sorry Michal, but I don't agree with that.

He transforms a simple "chmoding" instruction in a inventive business
solution: this is what we are looking for on the Linux world.

If you look back in the newsgroup archive, you will find several users
with that same problem.

Stuart, please doc your tip to us.
Josir