[Samba] Re: About drivers in print$ share

Xavi javier.leon-gutierrez at upc.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:05:48 GMT 2005

hi all again!

i've solved the previous mail about printer drivers. But i've been
surprised
by the fact that when i install in a windows client a printer via samba,
the
driver that it downloads from the server is different from the driver i've
installed in a standalone pc... but they are the same driver!! one
downloaded
from hp homepage.

So my question is: is there a way from making "fine printing things"
such as
printing two/four... pages in a single A4 without a intermediate driver
such as
FinePrint? sorry if i don't explain it very well but my english is not
the best of
the world.

Thx anyway!!

Xavi