[Samba] Multiple instances on one machine need to join a domain

Chris Rutledge crutledge at tgic.com
Tue Feb 8 15:17:58 GMT 2005

Hello all,

    I'm running smb 2.2.12 on Red Hat AS 2.1. I have multiple smb instances
running on this machine all bound to their own network interface. My
question is how do I join each one individually to the same domain. Is there
an option in the config file to point to the MACHINE.SID file?

Thanks in advance,
- Chris

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  It is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient(s).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and all attachments from your system.  Thank you.