[Samba] Re: rpcclient error / printer driver issue

Chris McKeever techjedi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:55:33 GMT 2005

some more testing - I removed the printers.tbd and all the driver
files then reloaded cups/samba -

I still recieve the error:
enumdrivers
result was WERR_UNKNOWN_PRINTER_DRIVER

I am wondering if this is a bug in 3.0.9

running the same command on a 2.2.8a install does not return the error
- and there are no point-n-click drivers installed on that machine

any ideas - thanks