[Samba] root user in smbldap...how to change home

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Feb 8 00:36:15 GMT 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 16:33, David Trask wrote:

> John,
>
> Actually it was your advice from a much earlier post that I was
> using....thanks!  :-)  (It cleared up a lot of little quirky behaviors)

Acknowledged. I struggle with keeping the documentation up to date and really
would like to see a lot more activity and feedback in that area.

I am not sensitive to criticism - rather  I believe it is the best way to make
progress. If I am wrong I am happy to stand corrected. Together, when we work
as a team we make much faster progress.

 - John T.