[Samba] password ldap clarification requested...

Heupink, Mourik Jan C. Heupink at INTECH.UNU.EDU
Mon Feb 7 11:43:57 GMT 2005

thanks very much for the replies. this helps!

and for the Heimdal Kerberos stuff: I'm very much trying to stick to the
KISS principle, so that might be something for later. :)

Thanks,
mourik jan