[Samba] RPM Build error for Samba-3.0.10-1.src.rpm

Mandar Kulkarni/PUN/IN/STTL mkulkarni at softcell.co.in
Mon Feb 7 11:04:21 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install samba 3 on RH Enterprise Linux AS with LDAP and
SMBLDapTools. I hv downloaded the Samba-3.0.10-1.src.rpm from Samba site.
I want my samba to support ACLs, Profiles, LDAPSAM etc. To make it work i
edited the SPECS file and added the following entries

   - - with-acl-support
   - - with-profile
   - - disable-static
   - - with-msdfs
   - -with-ldapsam

After adding the above entries i tried to build the new rpm. While doing so
got the following error

Config,status:Creating include /config.h
+ - - with-acl-support  - - with-profile  - - disable-static  - -
with-msdfs  - -with-ldapsam ' '
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.40956:line 69:  - - with-acl-support : command not found

error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.40956

Can any one tell me where i am going wrong??

Thanks & Regards
Mandar Kulkarni