[Samba] Re: "Delayed Write Failed" and other similar errors on Windows machines

Michael J. Welch, Ph.D. mjwelchphd at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 6 09:09:28 GMT 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 13:25, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Looks like it might be a hardware problem on your network then.

I noticed that moving the offending folder and files on the Windoze end to
another folder on the Samba share, the problem seemed to go away. I haven't
had time to run any other tests, but if the the problem shows back up, I'll
do an etherreal capture to see what can be learned.

For now, case closed. Thanks.

-- Mike