[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (really stuck)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Sun Feb 6 08:44:57 GMT 2005

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your help with this.
I will go onsite to the check the time/timezone settings on the client PCs
on Monday and see where things are going wrong. I'm sure I'll track it down.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Keep well.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."