[Samba] samba can't list all accounts from ldap

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 01:36:21 GMT 2005

I am using samba 2.2.x with openldap.  I have over 825 accounts.  However, pdbedit -l only lists 811 of these accounts.  All users are able to log onto systems using their accounts, but none of the new accounts can be added to access list, groups on the MS systems since they aren't returned in lookups.  I have changed sizelimit in ldap.conf and slapd.conf,  restarted nscd, ldap, smb, but still can't see more than 811 accounts.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave Hopkins