[Samba] Samba 3.0.9/10, missing 'net rap printq list' on HP-UX?

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Feb 4 16:24:50 GMT 2005

I have only this platform to try it on, but observe the following
inconsistencies:

(from the manpage for 'net'):

     RAP PRINTQ
     RAP PRINTQ LIST QUEUE_NAME
     Lists the specified print queue and print jobs on the server.  If the
       QUEUE_NAME is omitted, all queues are listed.

...OK, so:

[novosirj at njmsa ~]> /products/samba/bin/net rap printq list ljndemo
No command: list
net rap printq [misc. options] [targets]
         or
net rap printq list [<queue_name>] [misc. options] [targets]
         lists the specified queue and jobs on the target server.
         If the queue name is not specified, all queues are listed.

...very curious, no? Could there be something here I don't know?

I'm running HP-UX 11i, 64-bit. I see no bugs reported on this subject yet.

Thank you for your time, and let me know if I can be of assistance.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630