[Samba] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(173) Failed to verify incoming ticket!

Joysn joysn at gmx.net
Thu Feb 3 21:59:27 GMT 2005

Hi Ryan!

thx for your document, but a few minutes ago i managed to setup my
config correct :-] the trouble was that i had winbind running during
joining to the domain. i stopped winbind during joining the samba
server, then created the keytab with 'net ads keytab CREATE' and
started winbind. and now all works as i want it to do ... :-)

Joysn

--
"The greatest proof that intelligent life other that humans exists in
 the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!"